Weight loss tracker

Monday 28 March 2011

Day 9 : 28/03/2011 : 500 calories

So I haven't posted in a few days......I went out over the weekend and blew about 5 days calories on alcohol in one night, ended up doing some drugs, partying til 8am and spent Sunday in bed.....story of my life...

I am too afraid to weigh myself because alcohol always bloats me up (so I am now caining the water tablets) BUT I'm not going to let it push me back, today is day 9 and a 500 calorie day, under my new 'minus 100' rule that means I'm actually allowed 400.

The liquid rule certainly lasted all weekend, alcohol is liquid right? haha, but it's not sustainable and I think eating 400 calories rather than drinking it is going to keep me more motivated and mae sure I stick to this. I might alternate the days between liquid and food, see what that does to my metabolism!

Seeing as preparation is the key to succeeding this I have already bought the day's food and it consists of some Philadelphia Splendips & Chicken Bites - 271 calories + low cal soft drinks = <300 calories. I'll probably have a banana or something later.

I am not weighing myself until Saturday morning , I have my run with Hotty on Friday night I need to de-bloat!!!!

H xx

No comments:

Post a Comment