Weight loss tracker

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Day 3 : 22/03/2011 : 300 calories

Lunch time day 3 and I've just eaten the chicken & new potato salad my sister made me (250 cals in total). I actually feel a bit sick after it.

I've also had 2 juices (blackcurrent you water down) & a tea with 2 sweetner and the tiniest bit of milk. I doubt the drinks will come to over 50 calories. I'll drink water for the rest of the day.

I was looking at thinspo last night and reading other girls results from the ABC diet and they vary from 40-60lbs. That's what's keeping me going. The thought that in 47 days I could be around 8/9 stone 112/126 lbs is really motivating.

I usually go out every weekend and drink/do drugs but I think that's contributed to my weight gain. I am out April 9th & 15th but if I don't drink I could dance thousands of calories off. Plus in 3 weeks I could be around 20lbs lighter so I can show off my new figure to all my friends :)

There is this absolute hotty with the most beautiful hench body that likes me (even as I am!) and I mentioned I was going to start jogging after work to him. He says he wants to come with me 3-4 times a week. If that's not motivation I don't know what is!!!

Hopefully the rest of the day will go to plan, I am in a good place in my head although I know I have a long way to go.

H xx

No comments:

Post a Comment