Weight loss tracker

Saturday 26 March 2011

Day 7 : 26/03/2011 : 300 calories

Today is a 300 calorie day but because of my new rules I'm actually allowed 200 and they have to be juice/liquid.

I'm tempted to walk into town and buy myself a tall vanilla creme with no whipped cream (174 cals) YUM.

I'm craving milk more than anything :\ I could buy slim-a-soups that are low cal and luid but they have stock in them (beef, chicken etc). We'll see what I fancy later.

Last night was so so hard, everywhere I looked there was food and it got to 7pm,8pm,9pm,10pm where I even contemplated binging and starting again tomorrow but I thought NO! If I don't do it now I never will. Even if I started it again I'd still be faced with the same hunger and cravings as I am now and probably give in again.....soooo I staye strong :D

Im a little tired today and my typing is rubbish! Don't know if that's the lack of food! I'll update later x

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Iv looked at your blog but didn't have an account before idk why. I'm on abc too and it's funny because if I could have anything it would be a vanilla milkshake. And I hate milk! If it's ok could I follow thisblog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I just stumbled across you blog. I'm starting the ABC tomorrow, hoping to last 3 weeks. I'm 5'4" too so im interested in how your weight-loss goes. Stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete