Weight loss tracker

Friday 25 March 2011

Day 6 : 25/03/2011 : 200 calories

So I weighed myself on my mum's digital scales last night and in 5 days I've lost 8lbs! She even commented on how much thinner my face looks and how flat my tummy is. YUSSSSSSS!!!

So I thought I'd shake it up a little and for the next 44 days I'd take 50-100 calories off days over 200+ calories (i.e on a 200 calorie day I'd eat 100....on a 500 I'd eat 400) AND for the next week, starting today, I'd go on a juice fast and all my daily calories will be juice. The rules are - No fizzy drinks! Just juice, smoothies & milkshakes...Oh and cups of tea with sweetner!

So it's like the Haylie version of the ABC diet which is bloody hardcore! Today is a 200 calorie day so I'm going to have 100 calories of juice (already had 5 cals & it's 7.30am).

My friend Holly is coming for a run with me tonight and I'm just about to get ready and walk to work so I am exercising. Not as much as I could but I'm still getting off my fat ass!

I'll update later.

*******Update*******

I was supposed to have 100 calories I actually had 35 calories from juice....I am quite proud of myself actually but I know that I should've reached my target of 100 because that's the point of this diet really....



H xx

No comments:

Post a Comment