Weight loss tracker

Monday 21 March 2011

Day 2 : 21/03/11 : 500 calories

So today is day 2 and I stuck to the plan!

I ate: Tuna sandwich (325), Milkybar (137) and 3 sugar free blackcurrent juices that you water down (30 max). TOTAL = 492.

I also walked to and from work which is half an hour each way so I'm proud of myself there too.

Haven't really felt hungry all day, I am a little disappointed in the food choices I made because chocolate & bread are probably the worst things I could've had but I've now stocked up on healthy foods and I'm planning my meals in advance because I know the daily calories I'm allowed to eat. I think preparation is the key to success.

My sister, who is naturally skinny (UK 4), has made my lunch for tomorrow's 300 calorie allowance and has dug out the old gym equipment so I am very motivated.

H xx

No comments:

Post a Comment